Welcome

...to the website of the James McGregor Stewart Society. We want to change the outlook for people with disabilities. Please share this site with friends. Your contributions, comments and criticisms will add enthusiasm and vitality.
Please participate by subscribing!
Click here (opens a new window)
Statement of Purpose......... Take Action!......... Become a Member......... Contact

September 11, 2023

Crimes against people with disabilities

Some jerk stole my beloved trike.  I use a wheelchair, but I've tinkered with this for years.  Last summer I put an electric motor on it.  It's great!


September 6 around 9pm somebody came into our garage through an outside door left unlocked in error:


He walked around the perimeter:


And made off with the goods:



This is the best detailed picture I can make:

If this is a person known to you, please email Constable Hawes at HRM Police - hawesc@halifax.ca or me wcreedh@gmail.com .  

Thanks for your help!


No comments: